• We strive for 100% client satisfaction, every time.
• DJ’s have at least 8 years WEDDING DJ experience. We make a “No Trainee Pledge” and we keep it.
• We work with DJ’s who can motivate others to have FUN through their personality, music mix, reading the crowd and honoring the clients’ wishes.
• A good DJ is ALWAYS on time and arrives a full 75 minutes in advance, not 60. Also, we start music 15 minutes early.
• You must possess a broad knowledge of all types of music. A good DJ plays what the clients want to hear, Not what they want to hear.
• A good DJ must be professional at all times with the client and with friends in this business: hall managers, photographers, etc. NO drinking, smoking or vaping at events.
• Any wedding professional must respect the decorum of ceremonies and the clergy who perform them.
• DJ’s must own their own sound system, music, wireless mic and dance lights. Please note: We want our clients to be the stars of the show.
• You must own a reliable insured vehicle.
We apologize if these Criteria offend you in any way and we wish you much success, with us or elsewhere. Take care of yourselves and those you love!